Hey Everyone,
I have spent a little time reviewing and the biggest observation that I can add at this point is truly how little I know about the technology behind everything I use daily. I just count on it to work when I need it. Looking at development tools, uses, applications there are so many ways that a novice can look good quickly. I also think I could spend hundreds of hours a week just learning what is out there and could barely skim the surface.
My biggest aha of the week came by looking at what is out there in iPhone aps. Being a Blackberry fan, I haven't used them before and really thought they were more for entertainment, with little business/real world application. How wrong I was. Also, there have been several new Apple commercials which are really cool such as sharing files between two iPhones while being near, sharing contact information by bumping plus countless others. I will admit, I am being sucked into the Apple cult following and although I still love my Sony Windows based machine, I give Apple the cool award. In fact, a commercial just came on while I am composing. I am shifting now to work on HTML and look forward to hearing about some aps I need to download once I get my iPod touch this weekend.
CH
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment