Hello Everyone,
Welcome to Carole's MIST 7500 blog. The purpose of this blog is to offer a bit of what I have been learning in my MIST 7500 Internet Technology class with some humor along the way. I look forward to hearing from you and reading your posts.
As a first message, I have to offer one caveat based on my week thus far. Technology is wonderful, especially when it works. Challenges, challenges, challenges! It seems like everywhere I go this week, our dependence on technology is so immersed that when it goes awry, you are faced with a 'now what' conundrum. This week, I have had computer issues, telephone issues, wifi issues, other software issues and thankfully no car issues.
We have become so connected that when I first get up in the morning, I either check the blackberry for the overnight emails from friends or I go straight to the computer to see what happened that is newsworthy. In some ways, it makes me long for a simpler time. It also makes us hate to wait for things to get fixed - since we are so used to instant gratification.
Enough for now, I look forward to our sharing and learning over the coming months.
CH
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment