Monday, December 14, 2009

I have crossed over - I love my Mac

Hello All,

I can truly say, as a devout Sony laptop fan that I truly love my Mac. The glisten of the aluminum and the faint click of the keys combined with the glowing keyboard once the lights are low. I have to say, I think I am in love.... Thinking myself somewhat an expert in Windows based applications and having used computers since 1986 - yes, I had one in high school - I have truly found that the Windows way has been the hard way.

What caused this change of heart??????

I made my first movie in iMovie. It even made me look good. The simplicity that was necessary to get the clips edited, spliced and finished made it seem like I can do anything with this computer. Kudos Apple. You have a convert.

More later,

ch

No comments:

Post a Comment